1. In a small bowl mix together the agave nectar with the hoisin sauce and the lemon juice and zest. Place drumsticks in a large dish and brush with the mixture. Leave to marinate in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat a grill pan or barbecue and grill the drumsticks until cooked through and caramelised on the skin. Keep brushing this on as they cook. For a nice barbecue flavour, I even let the skin almost burn.
3. In a small bowl combine the salad vegetables and gently mix. Season with sea salt and pepper.
4. Mix the dressing ingredients into a small jar and shake well.
5. Serve the salad on the side with the hot sticky chicken and some lemon wedges.