Terms and Conditions of Use
This website ("Website") is operated by, or on behalf of, Keir Marketing Services Pty Ltd trading as The Food Coach ("we", "us" or "our").
Intellectual Property Rights in Our Content
Intellectual Property Rights in Your Content
You retain ownership of intellectual property rights in content that you submit, post, transmit or make available via this Website ("Your Content").
You grant to us, a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or communicate to the public Your Content in connection with this Website and for the reasonable purposes of our business (including marketing) and the right to sub-license these rights.
You warrant that you have the right to grant the above licence and that exercise of our licence rights will not, and Your Content does not, infringe the intellectual property rights of any person, is not defamatory, false or misleading, offensive and does not breach confidentiality and any law.
You waive in respect of Your Content, unconditionally and irrevocably, your rights of integrity and attribution of authorship and not to have authorship falsely attributed.
We may monitor or review Your Content but we are not obliged to do so. We may (at our sole discretion) take remedial action (including modifying or removing Your Content) in respect of any material on this Website for any reason.
While the information on this Website has been researched, reviewed and presented with all due care, the content is provided for general education and information only. Information on this Website is not intended to replace medical advice from a health professional and we do not accept any liability for any error or omission, injury, expense, loss or damage incurred by you or another party as a result of you using or relying on any information contained on this Website.
Linking to Us
We welcome links to this Website in accordance with the following terms. You must not link to this Website in any way to represent or imply falsely, deceptively or confusingly that:
- we sponsor, endorse or are associated with or related to you or any third party or product; or
- you provide, or are the source of, any goods or services provided by us;
You must not:
- frame, mirror or distort a page of this Website; or
- alter or distort any registered or unregistered trade marks, logos or names owned by us.
Your website, and any material on it, must conform to accepted standards of public decency and good taste. It must not expose us to any risk of liability under any criminal or civil law, or liability arising from the infringement of a third party's rights. Neither you nor the material on your website may disparage us or our goods or services.
The contents of this Website may change from time to time. We make no representations that the material to which you choose to link on this Website, including any video will continue to be available, or will remain unchanged.
You must comply with any request by us to remove or alter a link to this Website from your site.
You indemnify us and our contributors and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense arising from your use of this Website.
We take reasonable care and skill in compiling the content and services available on this Website and in making this Website available. However,
- this Website is provided "as is" and we do not warrant or represent that it is complete, current or free from errors or omissions, programming bugs or viruses or secure; and
- the availability of this Website may be subject to numerous factors, including those outside our control (such as malfunction in equipment or software, Internet access difficulties, or delay or failure of transmission). Accordingly, we do not warrant or represent that the availability of this Website will be continuous or uninterrupted.
Except as set out below, we and our contractors exclude all:
- warranties whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, relating in any way to this Website or your use of this Website; and
- liability (including for negligence) to you or anyone else in respect of any loss or damage (including special, indirect or consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of systems or loss of data) arising from or in connection with any use of the information on or access through this Website for any reason whatsoever (including negligence).
Where any statute implies any term into your use of or any arrangement arising out of the accessing of this Website and that statute prohibits exclusion of that term, then that term is included. If and to the extent permitted by the statute, however, we and our contractors' liability for any breach of such term is limited to the resupply of services.
If you become aware of any inaccuracies or omissions in the information on this Website, we would be grateful if you could bring this to the attention of us at w e b m a s t e r @ t h e f o o d c o a c h . c o m . a u.